Location: Baton Rouge, East
Pamela Shriver is a Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner. She Received her Bachelors and Masters degrees in Nursing from The University of South Carolina, her home state. She has served the Baton Rouge Community as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner for over 20 years. Her passion has always been the health needs of children. She has taught nursing school, served as a Day care consultant, assisted as legal nurse advisor and is a certified Breastfeeding Consultant. She has special interests in adolescent medicine and children with ADD/ADHD. Pamela is a welcome addition to our Children’s International Family!
- Favorite Quote:
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud” ~ Maya Angelou. (I try everyday!)
- Most Inspired By:
- My mother. She is an amazing, strong, and deeply compassionate woman. I only hope I can live up to her example one day.
- NBA basketball. I can’t get enough!!
- Favorite Movie:
- 13 going on 30. It’s a movie about a teenager in a grown up body…and world. It highlights the innocence we all once had and the awkwardness of the teenage “experience”.
- Favorite Food:
- Anything with Shrimp in it. I feel like Bubba from the Forest Gump movie. Boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, Shrimp po-boy, shrimp gumbo, shrimp etouffe, shrimp salad, shrimp and grits….the list goes on and on!
- Favorite Color:
- Red. It is bold and can’t go unnoticed.
- Favorite Cartoon:
- Winnie the Pooh. I loved it and my kids loved it too. I’ve been told I’m a lot like Tigger. It’s a classic!